Cat5e UTP Solid PVC Cable - 25 Pair - Gray Cable - Per FT
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
This Solid Cat5e 25 pair cable is is perfect for use in data and voice backpone applications where cat5e cable is required. While solid conductor cable is not as flexible as those with stranded conductors, it provides better performance over longer distances. This cable is sold by the foot; order just what you need.
- PVC Jacket
- UTP - Unshielded Twisted Pairs
- Solid 24 AWG Bare Copper Conductors
- 25 Pairs
- Tested to 350 MHz
- Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, Token Ring, TP-PMD, Voice, Multimedia, 155 Mb/s ATM
- Meets Cat5e Standards
- Ideal for Backbone Assemblies
- Small Diameter and Extremely Flexible
- RoHS Compliant
- CM Rated
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.