Belden 8233A Bulk Cable - 1000 FT
RG11 | 14 AWG | 75 Ohm | Solid Bare Copper Conductor | FHDPE Insulation | Dual Shields | CMR Rated PVC Jacket
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Belden 8233A RG11 Triax Video cable is used in analog video appllications and can be used both indoor and outdoor. This cable is CMR rated, 75 Ohm, and sweep tested from 5 MHz to 4.5 GHz. Internally this cable is protected from RFI and EMI interference by an extra layer of insulation and a second conducting sheath. This also provides greater bandwith. The center conductor is made from 14 AWG solid bare copper.
- 75 Ohm
- Riser Rated
- 14 AWG Solid Bare Copper Covered Steel Conductor
- Dual Bare Copper Shields (95% and 80% coverage
- FHDPE (Foam High Density Polyethylene) Insulation
- Sweep tested from 5 MHz to 4.5 GHz
- Triax Video
- Greater Bandwith and Rejection of Interference
- Professional Grade
- Foot Markings
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.