20 AWG - Twisted Triad - 300V - Stranded Conductor - Overall Foil Shield - PLTC Tray Cable
Power Limited Tray Cable (PLTC) is a versatile and adaptable cable suitable for applications such as Industrial Control Systems (Instrument & Control Wiring, Sensors & Transducers, etc.), Intercom Systems, Burglar Alarms & Point of Sale Systems.
PLTC tray cable can be installed in several types of conduit, ducts, raceways, and cable tray systems. It is flame retardant and UV resistant. It is rated to transmit 300V and has a temperature rating of 221°F. Suitable for Class 2 (CL2) and 3 (CL3) electrical circuits, as well as in Class 1, 2 and Division 2 hazardous locations.
PLTC tray cable is a rugged cable used for wiring your mission-critical equipment, machinery, and systems.
- PLTC (Power Limited Tray Cable)
- Bare Copper
- Overall Shield (Foil Shield Aluminum Mylar)
- Flame Retardant UV Resistant PVC Jacket
- UL Listed
- Industrial Control Systems
- Instrument & Control
- Sensors & Transducers
- Intercom Systems
- Burglar Alarms
- Point of Sale Systems
- CONDUCTORS: Bare copper, Class B, concentric stranded
- INSULATION: 105°C Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- TRIADS: Each triad is twisted with a suitable lay to reduce magnetic interference and color coded black, white and red, each triad is also printed numerically to ensure easy identification
- ASSEMBLY: The individual triads are cabled together to form a substantially circular cross-section of the completed assembly, overall aluminum/polyester foil shield with stranded tinned copper drain wire
- OVERALL JACKET: Flame-retardant, sunlight-resistant, black Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- STANDARDS: Meets Article 725 of the NEC for Type PLTC and UL 13, finished cable meets IEEE 1202 and UL 1685 vertical tray flame tests
- TEMPERATURE: 105°C
- VOLTAGE: 300 V
**Suitable for Class 2 and 3 electrical circuits per NEC Article 725.**