20 AWG – 1 Twisted Pair - 300V - Stranded Conductor – Overall Foil Shield - PLTC Tray Cable - Per Foot
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Power Limited Tray Cable (PLTC) is a versatile and adaptable cable suitable for applications such as Industrial Control Systems (Instrument & Control Wiring, Sensors & Transducers, etc.), Intercom Systems, Burglar Alarms & Point of Sale Systems.
PLTC tray cable can be installed in several types of conduit, ducts, raceways, and cable tray systems. It is flame retardant and UV resistant. It is rated to transmit 300V and has a temperature rating of 221°F. Suitable for Class 2 (CL2) and 3 (CL3) electrical circuits, as well as in Class 1, 2 and Division 2 hazardous locations.
PLTC tray cable is a rugged cable used for wiring your mission-critical equipment, machinery, and systems.
- PLTC (Power Limited Tray Cable)
- 20 AWG
- 1 Pair
- Bare Copper
- .230 in OD
- Overall Shield (Foil Shield Aluminum Mylar)
- Flame Retardant UV Resistant PVC Jacket
- UL Listed
- Per Foot
- Industrial Control Systems
- Instrument & Control
- Sensors & Transducers
- Intercom Systems
- Burglar Alarms
- Point of Sale Systems
Please note: This product is cut to the length and is not returnable.
Any amount of cable ordered above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in seperate pieces.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
- CONDUCTORS: Stranded, bare copper
- INSULATION: 105°C Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- PAIRS: Pairs are twisted with a suitable lay to reduce magnetic interference and color coded black and white, each pair is printed numerically to ensure easy identification
- ASSEMBLY: The individual pairs are cabled together to form a round completed assembly, overall aluminum/polyester foil shield with stranded tinned copper drain wire
- OVERALL JACKET: Flame-retardant, sunlight-resistant, black PVC, a rip cord is included for jacket removal
- STANDARDS: Meets Article 725 of the NEC for Type PLTC and UL Subject 13, finished cable meets IEEE 1202 flame test
- TEMPERATURE: 105°C
- VOLTAGE: 300 V
**Suitable for Class 2 and 3 electrical circuits per NEC Article 725.**