Belden Cat5e RJ45 KeyConnect Modular Jack (TIA 606)
Belden Cat5e RJ45 KeyConnect Modular Jack
This Belden RJ45 KeyConnect modular jack can be used to transmit voice or data signals. This premium modular jack ensures excellent long-term reliability as well as stable transmission performance.
- Footprint/Type: KeyConnect
- Tool Compatibility: Belden 110 Connecting Tool, MediaFlex Termination Station
- Plug /Jack Compatibility: RJ45, RJ11
- Termination Front Connection: Mated Connection
- Termination Front Connection Durability: 1,000 cycles
- Termination Rear Connection: Gas Tight IDC Connection
- Termination Rear Connection Durability: 20 terminations
- Connector/Hardware Retention: 20 lbs
- Plug/Connector Retention: 11.250 lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.