Belden REVConnect Cat6+ Modular Jack - T568 A/B - UTP - 24 Pack
Belden REVConnect Cat6+ Modular Jack - T568 A/B - UTP
Belden presents REVConnect - a complete connectivity solution for CAT6+ The REVConnect system is designed to make deployment easier and put hours back in your day. Increasing the speed of your installation will allow you to complete more jobs and increase your overall revenue. The REVConnect system provides maximum reliability and ease of install for the contractor.
- Footprint/Type: KeyConnect
- Tool Compatibility: REVConnect Termination Tool (p/n RVUTT01)
- Plug /Jack Compatibility: RJ45, RJ11
- Termination Front Connection: Mated Connection
- Termination Front Connection Durability: 750 cycles
- Termination Rear Connection: Mated Connection
- Termination Rear Connection Durability: 20 cycles
- Cable/Connector Retention: 15 lbs.
- Connector/Hardware Retention: 20 lbs
- Plug/Connector Retention: 11.250 lbs
- REVConnect Cores Not Included
- UL Rating: UL94V-0
- Data Category: Category 6+
- Telecommunications Standards: Category 6 - TIA 568.C.2, Category 6 - ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Ed.2
- IEEE Specification: Power Over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3at type 1 and 2 (up to 30W), IEEE802.3bt/D1.7 type 3 and 4 (up to 100W), CISCO UPOE (up to 60W), Power over
- HDBaseTTM (up to 100W)
- Other Specification: UL 1863, IEC 60603-7, FCC part 68-F
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.