Middle Atlantic Economical Swing Frame Rack - 12 Inch Depth
The Middle Atlantic Open Swing Frame Wall Rack (12 Space) is an economical choice for mounting 19" electronic equipment. Its open, wall-mount design allows equipment to swing out, providing easy rear access and simplifying wiring tasks. The unique 90° opening with a positive stop facilitates punching down of wires. Permanently lubricated bushings facilitate smooth movement of the rack and prevent sag that may be due to excessive weight.
- Unique design utilizes pivot points and can be inverted to allow opening either from left or right
- Open-back design maximizes useable wall space
- Abundant tie points and cable pass-throughs simplifies cable management
- Permanently lubricated bushings facilitate smooth movement of the rack and prevent sag that may be due to excessive weight
This product is not available for air shipping. Please select 'Ground Shipping' when checking out. ShowMeCables will contact you with freight shipping details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.