Polyolefin Pull String - 210 lbs - 6500 FT
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Pulling String - Polyolefin Pull Line - 210 lbs - 6500 FT
This pull string is designed for low voltage cable pulling and can be used manually or in cable pulling machines. The high strength nylon string will not rot, rust, or mildew.
- Tensile Strength: 210 lbs.
- 6500 Feet / Pail
- Center-Dispensing Lid to Avoid Crimps & Kinks
- Sure Grip Slot for Easy Line Access
- Self-lubricated polyolefin line
- Will not rust, rot, or mildew
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.