ICC Heavy Duty Grounding Kit
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
This grounding kit is designed to terminate 14~6 gauge grounding cables to patch panels and racks.
- One solderless grounding lug
- One #10-32 x 5/8' zinc plated steel pan head machine screw
- One #10-32 zinc plated steel hex nut
- One #12-24 x 5/8' zinc plated steel pan head machine screw
- One #12-24 zinc plated steel hex nut
- One #12 zing plated steel external tooth lock washer
- One #12 zinc plated steel flat washer
- One #12 zinc plated steel spring lock washer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.