SDI (BNC) to HDMI Converter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
SDI to HDMI Converter
This SDI to HDMI Converter is an active device which converts a digital SDI signal to a HDMI signal. This product is easy to use with no software or drivers required. Simply connect the unit and enjoy high definition content on any HDMI display.
- BNC Female to HDMI Female
- Auto detect resolution of SD-SDI (480i, 576i), HD-SDI (720p, 1080i), and 3G-SDI (1080p)
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080p
- Full HDMI supported with embedded audio
- Synchronized output audio video and audio
- Plug and play
- Impedance: 75Ω
- Receive Ability: SD-SDI signal is as far as 460 meters away; HD-SDI is as far as 230 meters away
Q: Why do I need a converter to convert to or from HDMI?
A: HDMI is a digital signal. In order to change the signal type to an analog signal active processing is needed.
Q: My new TV only has optical audio out. My older audio receiver only has red and white RCA inputs. What product do I need to connect these devices together?
A: To make that connection you will need a digital audio to analog audio converter. You can find that product here.
Q:Will a converter improve my picture quality?
A: No a converter will only change the signal type. The signal quality will be only as good as the input device.