Neutrik speakON 4 Pole Female Connector | NL4FX
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Neutrik speakON connectors are often used for high-current audio applications. SpeakON connectors have become standard connectors for amplifiers and loud speakers. This speakON 4-pole connector is designed for bi-amped audio applications. It also features solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
- Current rating 40 A RMS continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High-impact materials€”long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system, 'Quick Lock'
- Improved grip on latch
- 1-piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Q: What is a speakON connector and what is it used for used for?
A: The speakON is a loudspeaker connector which is designed for highest mechanical and electrical loads and fulfill all safety standards. They are used to transmit high electrical currents from an amplifier to loudspeakers. Due to speakON's mating mechanism arcing is prevented and electric shocks cannot happen.
Q: Will a 2 pole speakON connector mate to a 4 Pole connector?
A: Yes the two-pole line connector will mate with the four-pole panel connector connecting to +1 and −1; but the reverse combination will not work.
Q: How do I wire a speakON cable?