Neutrik speakON 2 Pole Female Connector | NL2FX
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Neutrik speakON connectors are often used for high-current audio applications. SpeakON connectors have become the standard connectors for amplifiers and loud speakers. This speakON 2-pole connector is designed for single-channel audio applications.
- Current rating 40 A continuous, 50 A audio signal with 50% duty cycle
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system 'Quick Lock'
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 10 mm cable O.D.
- Improved grip on latch
- Mates with 4-pole chassis connector as well and makes contact with +1/-1
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Q: What is a speakON connector and what is it used for used for?
A: The speakON is a loudspeaker connector which is designed for highest mechanical and electrical loads and fulfill all safety standards. They are used to transmit high electrical currents from an amplifier to loudspeakers. Due to speakON's mating mechanism arcing is prevented and electric shocks cannot happen.
Q: Will a 2 pole speakON connector mate to a 4 Pole connector?
A: Yes the two-pole line connector will mate with the four-pole panel connector connecting to +1 and −1; but the reverse combination will not work.
Q: How do I wire a speakON cable?