SMA Male Right Angle Crimp Connector - RG-58, RG-141, & LMR195
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
An SMA connector is a sub-miniature caoxial connector used in RF applications. SMA connectors are threaded for a secure connection. All SMA connectors are 50 Ohm connectors and come in male and female variations, as well as reverse polarity.
- Fits RG58, RG141 and LMR-195
- Crimp style
- 50 ohm
- 3 piece design (connector, pin and ferrule)
Let ShowMeCables do it for you. Our custom cables are professionally built, have quick turn-arounds and there is no minimum order requirement. Design your cable online, or contact our sales department for a quote.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What is an SMA connector?
A: Subminiature A or SMA connectors are a threaded RF connector.
Q: What is an SMA connector commonly used for?
A: An SMA connector is commonly used in GPS wireless LAN telecommunication and testing instruments.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.