NMO Mobile Mount to N Female Bulkhead Adapter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already-terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has an N female connector opposite an NMO Moblie Mount connector.This permanent mount is for a 5/8 inch hole in mounting surfaces up to 3/8 an inch thick.
- Connector A: N Female BulkHead
- Connector B: NMO Mobile Mount
- Brass body
Q: What is and N connector?
A: An N connector is a threaded RF connector.
Q: What is an N connector commonly used for?
A: An N connector is commonly used on wireless and cellular base stations.
Q: Is an N connector weatherproof?
A: Yes Male N connectors have a rubber o-ring inside of them making them weatherproof.
Q: How can I tell the difference between a 50 and 75 Ohm N connector?
A: You can tell the difference by the center pin. A 50 Ohm connector has a pointed pin. A 75 Ohm has a rounded pin.
Q: What is an SMA connector?
A: Subminiature A or SMA connectors are a threaded RF connector.
Q: What is an SMA connector commonly used for?
A: An SMA connector is commonly used in GPS wireless LAN telecommunication and testing instruments.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.