Reverse Polarity SMA Male to Reverse Polarity SMA Male Low Loss 195 Coaxial Assembly
Low Loss 195 Coaxial Cable - 3FT Reverse Polarity SMA Male to Reverse Polarity SMA Male
Designed to deliver high performance with minimal loss, Low Loss 195 (LMR-195 equivalent) assemblies are thin, light, and flexible. Low Loss 195 is a high quality alternative to RG-58 when you need the maximum signal integrity. With a durable Polyethylene jacket, these cables are suited for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Connector 1: Reverse Polarity SMA Male
- Connector 2: Reverse Polarity SMA Male
- Cable Type: ShowMeCable Low Loss 195 (LMR-195 Equivalent)
- 50 Ohm
- Polyethylene (PE) Jacket suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Applications: Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables, WLL, GPS, WLAN, LMR, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.