1 Port - USB Car Charger with Micro USB Retractable Cable - 2.1A
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Reduce annoying wire clutter while charging your smart phone with this Micro USB car charger with retractable cable. Simultaneously charge any USB device with its one USB port.
- With a 26' long Micro USB Retractable Cable to Charge Smartphones with Micro USB Port
- Input Voltage: 10 to 24V, Output: 5V, 2.1 Amp
- Protect from Short Circuit, Over Flow, and Over Voltage
- Single USB Port with a LED Light
- CE and FCC Certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: How do i use the USB Car Charger?
A: The USB Car Charger simply needs to be plugged into the DC Jack (the cigarette lighter outlet) in your car. When plugged in connect your USB cables into either port and charge your phone tablet or iPhone.
|Features & Specs|
|Gender||The gender of this connector?||Male to female|
|Current||The type of electrical current for this connector?||DC/DC|
|Form factor||The form factor of this connector?||Straight|
|Style||The style of this connector?||Adapter|