Pasternack PE3W00013/HS - N Male to TNC Male - Times Microwave LMR-400 with Heat Shrink
50 Ohm Wi-Fi Cable | Times Microwave Cable & Connectors | Double Shielded | Heat Shrink Included
Pasternack PE3W00013/HS - N Male to TNC Male - Times Microwave LMR-400
The PE3W00013/HS is a N male to N male right angle coax assembly using 50-ohm, Times Microwave LMR-400 cable with Times Microwave connectors. Assembled by Pasternack, one of the most trusted brands in the RF industry, using parts from the most popular manufacturer in the industry, Times Microwave, this cable will exceed your performance and reliability expectations. For mission-critical installations in applications such as WLAN, Wi-Fi, GPS, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, choose PE3W00013/HS.
LMR™ is a trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
- Connector 1: Times Microwave N Male
- Connector 2: Times Microwave TNC Male
- Cable Type: Times Microwave LMR-400
- 50 Ohm
- Polyethylene (PE) Jacket suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Heat Shrink Included
- 1.4:1 VSWR
- Jacket OD: .405
- Double Shielded
- Applications: Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables, WLL, GPS, WLAN, LMR, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas
Custom lengths available by contacting our sales team at 1-833-519-0342.
Write Your Own Review