Cat6 Slim Ethernet Patch Cable
Cat6 Slim Ethernet Patch Cables
Cat6 slim patch cables are an excellent way to save space in datacenters. The slim design allows cable bundles to be smaller, more organized and provide better air flow. Cat6 Ethernet patch cables connect computers with devices such as cable modems, routers, patch panels, hubs, and switches. Cat6 is backwards compatible with Cat5e, so a Cat6 cable can be used in place of any standard Cat5e networking cable.
- Connector 1: RJ45 Male
- Connector 2: RJ45 Male
- 28 AWG 4-Pair Stranded Copper Conductor
- PVC Jacket
- Tested to 550 MHz
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Compatible
- Supports IP Cameras
- Connect computer or gaming system to cable modem, DSL, router, hub, switch, or patch panel.
- Network computers in office or home.
- Distribute data, voice, or video through home, office, or installation point.