DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male
Get the most out of your electronic equipment by using DisplayPort to HDMI cable. DisplayPort is a next-generation technology that delivers high bandwidth, digital audio/video signals from your PC to your display. These cables are made from quality materials and are designed to deliver sharp, crystal-clear picture and sound.
- Connector A: Display Port Male
- Connector B: HDMI Male
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Gold Plated Connectors & Double shielded
- Supports 8-bit & 10-bit Deep Color
- Supports the video & audio bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs
- Supports the one lane, one direction, four-line connection set.
Q: What is the maximum data bandwidth of a DisplayPort cable?
A: Up to a total 17.28 Gbit per second.
Q: Does DisplayPort support audio?
A: Yes from 1 to 8 audio channels.
Q: Is DisplayPort compatible with VGA HDMI or Single-Link DVI?
A: Yes You only need to use a small passive adapter. Find them here.