DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male
Get the most out of your electronic equipment by using DisplayPort to HDMI cable. DisplayPort is a next-generation technology that delivers high bandwidth, digital audio/video signals from your PC to your display. These cables are made from quality materials and are designed to deliver sharp, crystal-clear picture and sound.
- Connector A: Display Port Male
- Connector B: HDMI Male
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Gold Plated Connectors & Double shielded
- Supports 8-bit & 10-bit Deep Color
- Supports the video & audio bandwidth up to 10.8Gpbs
- Supports the one lane, one direction, four-line connection set.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What is the maximum data bandwidth of a DisplayPort cable?
A: Up to a total 17.28 Gbit per second.
Q: Does DisplayPort support audio?
A: Yes from 1 to 8 audio channels.
Q: Is DisplayPort compatible with VGA HDMI or Single-Link DVI?
A: Yes You only need to use a small passive adapter. Find them here.