VGA Monitor Cable Male/Male with 3.5mm Stereo
VGA with Audio Cable - 3 Foot Male to Male VGA Monitor Cable
The SVGA cable with audio is the perfect solution to bring great video and audio to your environment. This VGA cable features a 3.5mm audio plug to connect to a 3.5mm jack on a computer monitor, HDTV or speakers. There is no need to run a seperate audio and video cable with this SVGA cable with audio.
- Connector 1: VGA Male with attached 3.5mm plug (Male)
- Connector 2: VGA Male with attached 3.5mm plug (Male)
- Audio and Video in one cable
Q: What is the difference between a 14 and 15 pin VGA cable?
A: Some HDTV's require the use of a 15 pin cable in order to sync the resolution of the monitor. 14 pin VGA cables lack the needed pin to do this.
Q: What are ferrite beads?
A: A ferrite bead is an interference filter for electronic cabling. It works by filtering out high frequency noise and dissipating it as heat. This enables a better quality signal.
Q: What does the jacket rating CL2 CM and CMP mean?
- CL2 is the standard type of PVC jacket used for low voltage cable. CL2 rated cables are often referred to as in-wall rated cables and can be run almost anywhere except plenums. CL2 is more common for non-professional use.
- CM is standard communications cabling that is not run in walls or in plenum air spaces.
- CMP is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.
Q: What is the difference between VGA and SVGA?
A: VGA and SVGA stand for Video Graphics Array and Super Video Graphics Array. Standard VGA has a maximum resolution of 640x480. SVGA provides a better image quality at a resolution of 800x600+.