Commercial Grade High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Ferrite Cores - 4K 60Hz
CL3 High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Ferrite Cores - 4K 60Hz
ShowMeCables' High Speed HDMI cable with ethernet is designed for home theater enthusiasts looking to maximize viewing experience by delivering high definition, uncompressed digital video and audio all on one single cable to your HDTV. Our premium grade HDMI cable is High Speed certified to unleash the full capability of your Blu-ray or HDMI enabled device, such as for use with the Nvidia Shield, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and more. Our High Speed HDMI cables will fully handle resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz 2160p 4:4:4 format, including support for HDR (High Dynamic Range), wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio, up to 32 audio channels / 1536 KHz sampling rate and more. Our High Speed HDMI cables include an Ethernet channel, which integrates networking capabilities to the HDMI cable at speeds of up to 100 Mb/sec.
Our HDMI cables are made with the highest quality materials and include a braided shield, CL3 rated PVC jacket, gold plated contacts to prevent rust over time and ferrite cores to reduce noise and electromagnetic interference. Furthermore, our High Speed HDMI cables come in different lengths for your convenience. For delivering a true home theater and gaming experience, we recommend our High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet support.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 2160p at 60Hz
- 24K hardened gold contacts
- Three layer high density shielding for quality protection
- Twisted pair construction
- The addition of a HDMI Ethernet Channel allows networking capabilities, combining audio, video, and data all on one cable
- An Audio Return Channel is included to allow the sending of audio data upstream from the TV to a surround sound audio system or A/V receiver, eliminating the need for a separate S/PDIF connection (eARC supported for the latest audio formats, including DTS Master, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, and more)
- 3D support
- In-wall rated
- Black color
- 3 feet length
- 28 AWG wires
- 2 ferrite cores
- Bare copper conductors
Q: What is HDMI?
A: High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a fully digital audio and video interface. HDMI brings the highest quality video to your home theater. Since HDMI supports both audio and video it simplifies wiring significantly.
Q: What is HDMI with ethernet?
A: The 'with Ethernet' option allows a device that has Internet access to share that connection with another device that isn't directly connected to the Internet. For instance you could have a TV connected directly to the internet then use the HDMI cable with Ethernet to share that internet connection with your Blu-Ray player. Please keep in mind both devices must be Ethernet Sharing compatible for this feature to work. The HDMI with Ethernet cable will still perform normally for HDTV even if an Ethernet signal is not present.
Q: Is HDMI backwards compatible with previous versions?
A: Yes HDMI is fully backwards compatible.
Q: What are the advantages of using HDMI over S-Video or component?
A: The quality of audio and video increases significantly. Images and sounds will be sharper and defined. These benefits are clearly seen ar resolutions like 1080p.
Q: What does the jacket rating CL2 CM and CMP mean?
- CL2 is the standard type of PVC jacket used for low voltage cable. CL2 rated cables are often referred to as in-wall rated cables and can be run almost anywhere except plenums. CL2 is more common for non-professional use.
- CM is standard comminications cabling that is not run in walls or in plenum air spaces.
- CMP is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.