Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI Cable
HDMI Cable Micro HDMI to HDMI High Speed Cable
Micro HDMI has become popular with many new smartphones, tablets and many other popular devices. This cable will allow you to connect your device to an HDTV and watch your content.
- Connector 1: Micro HDMI
- Connector 2: Standard HDMI
- Gold plated
- Watch HiDef video directly from your phone onto your big screen
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What is HDMI?
A: High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a fully digital audio and video interface. HDMI brings the highest quality video to your home theater. Since HDMI supports both audio and video it simplifies wiring significantly.
Q: What is HDMI with ethernet?
A: The 'with Ethernet' option allows a device that has Internet access to share that connection with another device that isn't directly connected to the Internet. For instance you could have a TV connected directly to the internet then use the HDMI cable with Ethernet to share that internet connection with your Blu-Ray player. Please keep in mind both devices must be Ethernet Sharing compatible for this feature to work. The HDMI with Ethernet cable will still perform normally for HDTV even if an Ethernet signal is not present.
Q: Is HDMI backwards compatible with previous versions?
A: Yes HDMI is fully backwards compatible.
Q: What are the advantages of using HDMI over S-Video or component?
A: The quality of audio and video increases significantly. Images and sounds will be sharper and defined. These benefits are clearly seen ar resolutions like 1080p.
Q: What does the jacket rating CL2 CM and CMP mean?
- CL2 is the standard type of PVC jacket used for low voltage cable. CL2 rated cables are often referred to as in-wall rated cables and can be run almost anywhere except plenums. CL2 is more common for non-professional use.
- CM is standard comminications cabling that is not run in walls or in plenum air spaces.
- CMP is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.