High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and RedMere Technology
RedMere HDMI Cable - 10 Foot High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
Our High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and RedMere is packed with premium features like 4K, 2K, and 1080P+ resolution, 3D TV, Deep Color, and Ethernet ready. With RedMere technology, these HDMI cables are thinner, lighter, and more flexible than any other kind of cable making them easier to route in your installation. The RedMere technology allows for improved bandwidth and less data loss over longer distances.
- High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
- RedMere Technology
- Deep color
- 3D ready
- Gold plated connectors
- Resolution: 4K x 2K and 1080p
- Data transfer speed: 10.2Gbps
- CL2 rated jacket
- 36 AWG
Please note: HDMI cables with RedMere Technology are directional. Refer to the marking on each end of the cable to determine which end should be connected to your video source (cable box, DVD player, etc.) and which end should be connected to your display.
Q: What is HDMI?
A: High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a fully digital audio and video interface. HDMI brings the highest quality video to your home theater. Since HDMI supports both audio and video it simplifies wiring significantly.
Q: What is HDMI with ethernet?
A: The 'with Ethernet' option allows a device that has Internet access to share that connection with another device that isn't directly connected to the Internet. For instance you could have a TV connected directly to the internet then use the HDMI cable with Ethernet to share that internet connection with your Blu-Ray player. Please keep in mind both devices must be Ethernet Sharing compatible for this feature to work. The HDMI with Ethernet cable will still perform normally for HDTV even if an Ethernet signal is not present.
Q: Is HDMI backwards compatible with previous versions?
A: Yes HDMI is fully backwards compatible.
Q: What are the advantages of using HDMI over S-Video or component?
A: The quality of audio and video increases significantly. Images and sounds will be sharper and defined. These benefits are clearly seen ar resolutions like 1080p.
Q: What does the jacket rating CL2 CM and CMP mean?
- CL2 is the standard type of PVC jacket used for low voltage cable. CL2 rated cables are often referred to as in-wall rated cables and can be run almost anywhere except plenums. CL2 is more common for non-professional use.
- CM is standard comminications cabling that is not run in walls or in plenum air spaces.
- CMP is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.