ECore Enhanced High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Best HDMI Cable - .5 Meter High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
Our Enhanced Core High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet delivers the latest cable technology: 1080P+ resolution, 3D TV, Deep Color, and it is Ethernet ready. Our unique Enhanced Core optimizes signal integrity, allowing for runs 3x longer than our ECore Basic cables. Our Enhanced Core cables are robust for maximum bandwidth, yet flexible for installation in the tightest locations.
- High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
- Enhanced Core provides signal integrity for long cables
- 4k resolution
- 48 bit deep color
- 3D ready
- Exceeds 2.0 requirements
- Gold plated connectors
- 600 Mhz refresh rate support
- 18Gbits/s Bandwidth
- CL3 rated jacket
- 30 AWG
- 90 degree bend radius
Q: What is HDMI?
A: High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a fully digital audio and video interface. HDMI brings the highest quality video to your home theater. Since HDMI supports both audio and video it simplifies wiring significantly.
Q: What is HDMI with ethernet?
A: HDMI with ethernet enables multiple devices that are ethernet ready to share an internet connection.
Q: Is HDMI backwards compatible with previous versions?
A: Yes HDMI is fully backwards compatible.
Q: What are the advantages of using HDMI over S-Video or component?
A: The quality of audio and video increases significantly. Images and sounds will be sharper and defined. These benefits are clearly seen ar resolutions like 1080p.
Q: What does the jacket rating CL2 CM and CMP mean?
- CL2 is the standard type of PVC jacket used for low voltage cable. CL2 rated cables are often referred to as in-wall rated cables and can be run almost anywhere except plenums. CL2 is more common for non-professional use.
- CM is standard comminications cabling that is not run in walls or in plenum air spaces.
- CMP is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.