Slim 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Male
Slim 3.5mm cables are a great solution for quality audio applications. These cables are used on many of today’s electronic devices such as PC’s, MP3 players, mobile devices and televisions. The cable features two 28 gauge stranded conductors and a drain wire, which are tinned to resist oxidation. This cable is designed to easily fit into a 3.5mm headphone jack, even if the device is in a protective case.
- Connector A: Slim 3.5mm TRS (stereo) plug (male)
- Connector B: Slim 3.5mm TRS (stereo) plug (male)
- Color: Black
- Fully molded connectors provide strain relief
- Gold-plated connectors
- Fits in the 3.5mm headphone jack of a phone even with a protective case
- Plug: Male Connector
- Jack: Female Connector
- TS: 2 Conductor Mono TS (Tip Sleeve)
- TRS: 3 Conductor Stereo TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve)
- TRRS: 4 Conductor TRRS (Tip Ring Ring Sleeve)
Q: What kind of cable would I need to connect my MP3 player, iPod, or other device to an auxiliary port?
A: You would need a 3.5mm Stereo audio cable.
Q: I want to extend the length of my headphones or existing audio cable. How would I do this?
A: The best way to accomplish this would be to use a 3.5mm extension cable
Q: I want to connect my 3.5mm device to a receiver or TV, but it only has RCA jacks What should I do.
A: You can use a 3.5mm to RCA adapter cable to make this connection
|Features & Specs|
|Connector A||Connector A of cable assembly?||Slim 3.5mm Stereo Male|
|Connector B||Connector B of cable assembly?||Slim 3.5mm Stereo Male|
|Jacket||The type of material used in the jacket of the cable?||PVC|
|Shielded||Is this cable shielded?||No|