Right Angle 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Female
3.5mm cables are a great solution for quality audio applications. These cables are used on many of today’s electronic devices such as PC’s, MP3 players, mobile devices and televisions. The cable features two 29 gauge stranded conductors and a drain wire, which are tinned to resist oxidation. The conductors and drain wire are wrapped with an aluminum foil shield to resist noise and interference.
- Connector A: Right angle 3.5mm TRS (stereo) plug (male)
- Connector B: 3.5mm TRS (stereo) jack (female)
- Color: Black
- Fully molded connectors provide strain relief
- Nickel-plated connectors
- Foil shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Plug: Male Connector
- Jack: Female Connector
- TS: 2 Conductor Mono TS (Tip Sleeve)
- TRS: 3 Conductor Stereo TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve)
- TRRS: 4 Conductor TRRS (Tip Ring Ring Sleeve)
Q: What kind of cable would I need to connect my MP3 player, iPod, or other device to an auxiliary port?
A: You would need a 3.5mm Stereo audio cable.
Q: I want to extend the length of my headphones or existing audio cable. How would I do this?
A: The best way to accomplish this would be to use a 3.5mm extension cable
Q: I want to connect my 3.5mm device to a receiver or TV, but it only has RCA jacks What should I do.
A: You can use a 3.5mm to RCA adapter cable to make this connection
|Features & Specs|
|Connector A||Connector A of cable assembly?||Right Angle 3.5mm Stereo Male|
|Connector B||Connector B of cable assembly?||3.5mm Stereo Female|
|Jacket||The type of material used in the jacket of the cable?||PVC|
|Shielded||Is this cable shielded?||Yes|