Times Microwave LMR-600 UltraFlex Coaxial Cable - Black
Times Microwave LMR-600-UF is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LMR-600-UF UltraFlex series cable feature stranded center conductors and rubber outer jackets designed to withstand repeated bending. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-600-UF can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-600-UF cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable.
- Cable Type: LMR-600-UF
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Center Conductor: tranded Bare Copper Covered Aluminum (BCCAI)
- Jacket: Thermoplastic Polyethylene (TPE)
- Outer Diameter: .590 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 3.0dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 5.1dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.