Times Microwave LMR-600-FR Fire Retardant Coaxial Cable - Black
Times Microwave LMR-600-FR Fire Retardant is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weather ability. LMR-600's cable design enables the tightest bend radius for any cable of similar size and performance. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-600 can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-600 cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable.
- Cable Type: LMR-600-FR
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Bare Copper Covered Aluminum (BCCAI)
- Jacket: Fire Retardant Polyethylene (FRPE) Riser Rated
- Outer Diameter: .590 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 2.5dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 4.3dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.