Times Microwave LMR-400 75 Ohm Coaxial Cable - Black
Times Microwave LMR-400-75 is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LMR-400-75 cable's design enables the tightest bend radius for any cable of similar size and performance. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding, this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-400-75 can be installed both in and outdoors. The 75 ohm cable is prefect for video applications, CCTV, CATV, baseband or broadband, in-building feeder runs.
- Cable Type: LMR-400-75
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Center Conductor: Bare Copper (BC)
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Diameter: .405 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 3.7dB/100 ft.
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 6.3dB/100 ft.
- Use for any 75 ohm Wireless Application requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.