Times Microwave LMR-195-FR Fire Retardant Coaxial Cable
50 Ohm | .195 OD | BC Conductor | Fire Retardant FRPE Riser Rated Jacket | Indoor/Outdoor Rated | RG-58 Replacement
Times Microwave LMR-195-FR Fire Retardant is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LMR-195's cable design enables the tightest bend radius for any cable of similar size and performance. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-195 can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-195 cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable. LMR-195 is a drop-in replacement for RG58 and RG-142.
- Cable Type: LMR-195-FR
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Bare Copper (BC)
- Jacket: Fire Retardant Polyethylene (FRPE) Riser Rated
- Outer Diameter: .195 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG58 and RG-142
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 11.1dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 18.8dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.