Times Microwave LMR-195 Direct Burial Coaxial Cable
Times Microwave LMR-195-DB Direct Burial is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability with its watertight seal. LMR-195's cable design enables the tightest bend radius for any cable of similar size and performance. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LMR-195 can be installed both in and outdoors. Use Times Microwave brand LMR-195 cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable. LMR-195 is a drop-in replacement for RG58 and RG-142.
- Cable Typ: LMR-195-DB
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Bare Copper (BC)
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Diameter: .195 in.
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG58 and RG-142
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft.: 11.1dB/100 ft.
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft.: 18.8dB/100 ft.
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Waterproof compound in and around the foil/braid
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.