RG6 Quad Shield Coax Cable - BC
RG6 Quad Shield Coax Cable - Bare Copper Conductor
Show Me Cable's RG6 Coaxial Cable is commonly used for wiring digital satellite, digital CATV and HDTV television networking since it requires higher level of shielding for signal retention. The RG6 coax cable has a denser jacket and thicker conductor then RG59, so it can transfer data at double the speed. We supply RG6 dual shield and quad shield cable to maximize signal retention for even sharper, clearer digital pictures. The RG6 Coaxial Cable tops out at 75 Ohms and sweep tested at 3GHz.
Show Me Cable's high quality RG6 quad shield coaxial cable consists of an 18 AWG solid bare copper(BC) inner conductor that transmits the signal. It is wrapped in a dielectric polyethylene insulation. This RG6 quad shielded coaxial cable comes with bonded aluminum foil and 60%/40% aluminum braided shield. Our cables are UL listed, ETL and RoHS Compliant.
- High-grade CMR riser rated RG6 coaxial cable
- Suitable for Digital HDTV, Digital Satellite, Cable Television CATV, and Audio/Video applications
- Sweep-tested to 3GHz
- 75 Ohm Impedance
- 60% + 40% Bonded AL Wire Braiding and 100% AL Foil Shielding
- 18 AWG Solid Bare Copper Center Conductor
- Foam Polyethylene Dielectric Core
- Riser CMR and CL2R Rated Jacket
- UL Listed & ETL Verified
- Supplied in pull box
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.