Belden 1525A - RG11 PE CATV Cable
RG11 | 14 AWG | 75 Ohm | Solid Bare Copper Covered Steel Conductor | Foam Polyethylene Insulation | Dual Shield | Outdoor PE Rated Jacket
Belden 1525A type RG11 is commonly used for CATV and outdoor TV antenna installations. This cable features an outdoor rated polyethylene jacket. Internally this cable is protected from RFI and EMI interference by a 100% Duofoil® tape shield and 60% aluminum braided shield. The center conductor is made from 14 AWG solid bare copper covered steel.
- 75 Ohm
- 14 AWG Solid Bare Copper Covered Steel Conductor
- Duofoil® 100% Tape Shield 60% Aluminum Braided Shield
- Outdoor Polyethylene (PE) Jacket
- Waterblocking Grease
- Gas-Injected Foam Polyethylene Insulation
- CATV and Outdoor Installations
- Professional Grade
- Foot Markings
- Sold per foot
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.