Belden 1855A - PVC Sub-Miniature
23 AWG | 75 Ohm | Low Loss Serial Digital Coax | Solid Bare Copper Conductor | HDPE insulation | Dual Shield | CMR PVC Jacket
Belden 1855A is a sub-miniature coax cable commonly used with UHDTV and HD-SDI applications. This cable features a CMR rated PVC jacket. Internally this cable is protected from RFI and EMI interference by a 100% Duofoil® tape shield + 95% tinned copper braid. The center conductor is 75 Ohm and is made from 23 AWG solid copper. Mini Coax is commonly terminated with a F-Type or BNC connectors.
- 75 Ohm
- Sub-Miniature Low Loss Serial Digital Coax
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductor
- 100% Duofoil® Tape Shield + 95% Tinned Copper Braid Shield
- Riser Rated PVC Jacket
- Gas-Injected Foam HDPE Insulation
- Sweep Tested from 5 MHz to 6 GHz
- UL Listed
- Professional Grade
- U/V Inhibitor
- RoHS Compliant
- Sold by the foot
- Max continuous length: 1000 FT
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.