Cat6a Shielded Solid Plenum Cable
This ETL listed and RoHS compliant Shielded CAT 6A Plenum Rated Cable is ideal for high speed voice, data, video and security networking applications. Cat6a is one of the most advanced technologies being employed, allowing for speeds up to 10Gigabit.
- Category 6A CMP Plenum Rated
- Overall Foil Shield
- Suitable for 10 Gigabit 750 MHz High Speed Applications
- Designed for Indoor Riser Rated Installations
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Jacket Material: Low Smoke FR-PVC
- ETL Verified
- RoHS Compliant
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.