Cat6a Outdoor Solid PVC Cable - Black
Show Me Cable's Outdoor CAT6A Cable is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, video and security networking applications.
This ETL Listed 750MHz Outdoor Unshielded CAT 6 cable is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be outside and above ground. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX rated UV Rated PVC Jacket. Our Category 6A CMX Rated Outdoor Cable is designed for residential outdoor LAN applications and is resistant to cracking after long-term UV exposure, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be exposed to the elements. This cable is tested to perform up to speeds of 750MHz.
- High-performance data communications cable
- Suitable for 750MHz high speed data applications,Gigabit Ethernet, fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for outdoor installations, UV rated jacket (CMX)
- Category-6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- 4-Pair – easily identified color-striped pairs
- 23AWG solid bare copper conductors
- Excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed
- RoHs Compliant
- Supplied in 1000' wooden spools
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.