Cat6a Outdoor Direct Burial Shielded Solid Water Block Cable - Black
Show Me Cable's Outdoor Direct Burial Water Block Layer CAT6A Cable is ideal for your outdoor direct burial voice, data, video or security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Shielded, Outdoor, Water Blocking Layer, Direct Burial, CAT6A Cable is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be buried under ground in conduit. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Jacket. This cable also includes a aluminum foil shielding which helps eliminate and protect against electrical interference that could impede your signal. For added moisture protection this cable includes a Water Blocking PVC layer that repels water keeping it out of the cable and away from the copper conductors. Our Shielded Category 6A Water Blocking Layer Direct Burial Outdoor Cable is designed for residential outdoor direct burial LAN applications, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be buried under ground in conduit. Additionally, this cable has a drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. This cable is tested to speeds up to 750MHz.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- CAT6A Direct Burial, Outdoor, Water Block Layer, Outside Plant
- Tested for speeds up to 750MHz
- Suitable for High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations (CMX)
- Aluminum Foil Shielded w/ Unshielded Twisted Pairs (F/UTP)
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, And YD/T1019 Specifications
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000' Wooden Spool
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.