Canare GS-6 High-Performance Instrument Cable - 1 Conductor
Canare GS-6 Instrument cable is commonly used electronic instruments, hi-fi interconnects, test probes, audio patch cords and amp to cabinet leads. This cable features an extremely flexible PE outer jacket resist cracking and tears even in sub-zero environments. Internally the dual shield allows for its maximum flexibility and reduced handling noise. The conductor is made from 18 AWG high stranded count (127 Strands of copper) bare copper. This cable is designed for the enthusiasts in mind.
- 1 Conductor
- 18 AWG Bare Copper (127 strands)
- 99.99% Pure Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
- Dual Shield: >:92% OFC High-density Braid and special proprietary polyvinyl carbon sheath.
- PVC Jacket
- PE Insulation
- Nominal Capacitance: 49.0 pF/ft.
- Supplied in spool
- Max Continuous Length: 200 Meters
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 200 Meters will be sent in separate pieces.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.