L-Com Category 6a IP68 Waterproof Bulkhead Panel Mount Ethernet Coupler Adapter, Shielded, RJ45 to RJ45 Feed Through, PoE+, Black, with Dust Cap
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Bring waterproof protection to your 10gig Category 6a networks today with L-com's IP68 rated RJ45 bulkhead coupler WBRJC6A-FF. This in-line circular adapter can be mounted in any panel, rack or NEMA enclosure with no specialty tools to create a waterproof connection in your Ethernet application. The IP68 rating keeps out water and dust for up to 60 minutes of immersion under 1.5 meters of water.
WBRJC6A-FF is fully shielded and grounded for protection from data-destroying EMI and RFI interference. It is IEEE 802.3at PoE+ PoEP compliant with IEC 60512-99-001 compliance for Mating and Un-mating under electrical load so it is excellent and recommended for PoE (Power over Ethernet) usage. Full Category 6a performance means no worries in your 10gig Ethernet networks.
WBRJC6A-FF is feed-though female jack to female jack coupler style and accepts standard RJ45 (8x8) connections on either side. The included tethered dust cap can be used to create a waterproof seal when the jack is not in use so you are not required to find an IP68 rated mated assembly for temporary connections; just cap the jack when it's not in use. For a permanent and mated IP68 rated seal, please see L-com's TRD695AWB series of Category 6a waterproof cable assemblies which have compatible threading to create an airtight seal.
Category 6a waterproof coupler adapters are available in both RJ45 female/female and RJ45 female/110 punch-down styles. Each comes with a tethered dust cap. A coupling nut and O-ring along with a simple cut-out allow for mounting without additional hardware or tooling. The inner side of the coupler has as little protrusion as possible allowing you have the maximum space to work with inside your panel or box. The WBRJC6A-110 110 punch-down version is compliant for PoE++ applications and the WBRJC6A-FF feed-through coupler version is compliant for PoE+ applications! Contact L-com's expert technical support today with your Ethernet questions and buy today for same day, in stock shipping.
- Prevent dust and moisture from entering your network connection with a water tight seal when the dust cap is engaged or when mated to L-com's TRD695AWB series of assemblies; rated IP68 to IEC 60529 standards with 60min of immersion at 1.5meters depth
- RJ45 Female to RJ45 Female feed-through, in-line style; Category 6a full 10gig rated; just plug a cable in both sides for a reliable, high speed connection
- Threaded style mating ensures tight and secure seal and no hardware is required for mounting in a panel, rack or NEMA enclosure
- Up to IEEE 802.3at PoE+ PoEP compliant with IEC 60512-99-001 (Mating and Un-mating under electrical load)
- No special mating assemblies required as these couplers are designed to be capped when not in use for an IP68 rated seal (dust cap and lanyard are included), however, special IP rated matable assemblies are available in the TRD695AWB series of assemblies for a more permanent, waterproof connection
- Industrial Ethernet
- Process and Factory Automation
- Harsh Environment
- Rack, Panel and NEMA box connections
- Outdoor Applications and Tower runs