Pasternack PE9591 - Reverse Polarity SMA Male to Reverse Polarity SMA Female Adapter
This product has been discontinued
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already-terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has a reverse polarity SMA male connector opposite a reverse polarity SMA female connector.
- Connector A: Reverse polarity SMA male
- Connector B: Reverse polarity SMA female
- Brass body
Q: What is an SMA connector?
A: Subminiature A or SMA connectors are a threaded RF connector.
Q: What is an SMA connector commonly used for?
A: An SMA connector is commonly used in GPS wireless LAN telecommunication and testing instruments.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.