Mini UHF Female T Adapter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already-terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has a mini UHF female connector opposite dual mini UHF female connectors.
- Connector A: Mini UHF female
- Connector B: Mini UHF female
- Connector C: Mini UHF female
- T Adapter
- Brass body
Q: What are other terms used for UHF connectors?
A: UHF connectors are also commonly referred to as amphenol or PL-259 and SO-259 connectors.
- PL-259 is a male UHF connector
- SO-259 is a female UHF connector
Q: What is a UHF connector commonly used for?
A: UHF connectors were formally used in Radar applications but are used more in today's RF applications.