Installation & Cable Preparation Tool for RG59 & RG6 - Snap-N-Seal F Type | Belden IT-1000
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax Compression Tool - Installation & Cable Preparation Tool for RG59 & RG6 - Snap-N-Seal F Type | Belden IT-1000
The Belden IT-1000 crimp tool allows you to install any Snap-N-Seal connector on RG59 and RG6 coaxial cable. This all-in-one tool includes everything you need for cable prep including built-in cable strippers. The sight indicator lets you know when the connector is fully compressed and installed correctly.
- Terminates Snap-N-Seal compression connectors.
- Use with RG59, RG6 and RG6 Quad Coaxial Cable.
- Built in Cable Stripper
Q: What are the different types of Coaxial Connectors?
A: The 3 main types of connectors are :
- Compression: Compression connectors give the best connectivity and are waterproof. A compression tool is required for termination.
- Crimp: Crimp connectors are more commonly used because of their low cost as well of ease of termination. Crimp connectors come with an attached or separate crimp ring. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Crimp connectors require a crimp tool for termination.
- Twist on: Twist on connectors are the easiest to terminate. Twist on connectors are threaded on to the out jacket of a coaxial cable. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Tools are not required for termination of the twist on style.