RP SMA Male Right Angle to MMCX Male Right Angle Low Loss 100 Coaxial Assembly - 12 Inch
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Low Loss 100 Cable - 12IN Reverse Polarity Right Angle SMA Male to Right Angle MMCX Male
Designed to deliver high performance with minimal loss, Low Loss 100 (LMR-100 equivalent) assemblies are thin, light, and flexible. Low Loss 100 is a high quality alternative to RG-174 when you need the maximum signal integrity. With a durable Polyethylene jacket, these cables are suited for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Connector 1: Reverse Polarity SMA Male Right Angle
- Connector 2: MMCX Right Angle Male
- Cable Type: ShowMeCable Low Loss 100 (LMR-100 Equivalent)
- 50 Ohm
- Polyethylene (PE) Jacket suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Applications: Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables, WLL, GPS, WLAN, LMR, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What is a Reverse Polarity Connector?
A: A Reverse Polarity Connector alters a standard connector by utilizing a male pin center conductor in a female housing or a female pin in a male housing. This prevents mating with a standard non-polarized connector.
Q: What is the difference between Low Loss 100 and LMR100
A: The only difference between Low Loss 100 and LMR100 is the manufacture. Both cables are made out of the same materials with the same loss characteristics.
Wi-Fi Cable Connector Resource
Reverse Polarity SMA
Reverse Polarity TNC
Standard N Series