Reverse Polarity SMA Male to TNC Male Adapter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already-terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has a reverse polarity SMA male connector opposite a TNC male connector.
- Connector A: Reverse polarity SMA Male
- Connector B: TNC Male
- Brass body
Q: What is an SMA connector?
A: Subminiature A or SMA connectors are a threaded RF connector.
Q: What is an SMA connector commonly used for?
A: An SMA connector is commonly used in GPS wireless LAN telecommunication and testing instruments.
Q: What is a TNC connector?
A: A TNC connector is a threaded RF connector. Very similar to a BNC but threaded.
Q: What is an TNC connector commonly used for?
A: TNC connectors are commonly used in radio communications and wifi networks.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.