Ratchet Compression Tool for RG58, RG59, & RG6 - F Type, BNC, & RCA
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax Compression Tool - Ratchet Compression Tool for RG58, RG59, & RG6 - F Type, BNC, & RCA
This Universal Compression Tool is perfect for most compression connectors. It is compatible with F, BNC, and RCA connectors for RG58, RG59, and RG6 coaxial cable. This tool features a full ratcheting mechanism and rubberized grips for ease of use and to reduced hand fatigue.
- Terminates F, RCA, and BNC Compression Connectors
- Use with RG58, RG59, RG6, and RG6 Quad Coaxial Cable
- One-Cycle Full Ratchet Mechanism
- Integrated Interchangeable Dies
- Built-in cable cutter
- Carbon Steel Construction with Black Oxide Finish
- Yellow/black rubberized grip handles
- Dimensions: 2˝ (W) x 9˝ (H) x 1˝ (D)
Q: What are the different types of Coaxial Connectors?
A: The 3 main types of connectors are :
- Compression: Compression connectors give the best connectivity and are waterproof. A compression tool is required for termination.
- Crimp: Crimp connectors are more commonly used because of their low cost as well of ease of termination. Crimp connectors come with an attached or separate crimp ring. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Crimp connectors require a crimp tool for termination.
- Twist on: Twist on connectors are the easiest to terminate. Twist on connectors are threaded on to the out jacket of a coaxial cable. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Tools are not required for termination of the twist on style.