Ratchet Compression Tool for RG11 - F Type
Terminates F-Connectors | Interchangeable Dies | Bult-In Cutter | Carbon Steel | Black Oxide Finish
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax Compression Tool - Ratchet Compression Tool for RG11 - F TypeThis Universal Compression Tool is perfect for most compression connectors. It is compatible with F-Type connectors for RG11 coaxial cable. This tool features a full ratcheting mechanism and rubberized grips for ease of use and to reduced hand fatigue.
- Terminates F Compression Connectors
- Use with RG11 Coaxial Cable
- One-Cycle Full Ratchet Mechanism
- Integrated Interchangeable Dies
- Built-in cable cutter
- Carbon Steel Construction with Black Oxide Finish
- Yellow/black rubberized grip handles
- Dimensions: 2˝ (W) x 9˝ (H) x 1˝ (D)
Write Your Own Review
Q: What are the different types of Coaxial Connectors?
A: The 3 main types of connectors are :
- Compression: Compression connectors give the best connectivity and are waterproof. A compression tool is required for termination.
- Crimp: Crimp connectors are more commonly used because of their low cost as well of ease of termination. Crimp connectors come with an attached or separate crimp ring. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Crimp connectors require a crimp tool for termination.
- Twist on: Twist on connectors are the easiest to terminate. Twist on connectors are threaded on to the out jacket of a coaxial cable. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Tools are not required for termination of the twist on style.