Low Loss LMR-200 Equivalent Coaxial Cable - Black
Low Loss 200 is designed to deliver high performance with minimal loss. Low Loss 200 is a LMR-200 equivalent and high quality alternative to RG-58. For example at 2.4 GHz, 100 feet of RG-58 would have 28.2dB of signal loss versus only 16.9dB of signal loss with low loss 200. With a durable Polyethylene jacket, these cables are suited for indoor and outdoor installations. Low loss 200 is light and flexible. The Low Loss 200 cable is acceptable for Wi-Fi, Antenna Cables, Ham Radio, Patch Cables, Jumper Cables, and shorter antenna cable runs.
- Cable Type: SMC-200
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Soild Bare Copper (BC)
- Jacket: PVC
- Outer Diameter: .195 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG-58
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 9.9dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 16.9dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
Please note: All products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
Any amount of cable you order above the maximum continuous length of 1000 FT will be sent in separate pieces.