ICC Ratchet Compression Tool for RG59 & RG6 - F Type, BNC, & RCA
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax Compression Tool - ICC Ratchet Compression Tool for RG59 & RG6 - F Type, BNC, & RCA
ICC’s All-In-One Universal Compression Tool is a great way to install F-Type, BNC, and RCA including right-angled connectors. This ratcheting compression tool features a vertical compression technique that allows the connector to be install onto the cable without distorting cable shield and wave-guide cavity.
- Vertical Compression Action
- Terminates F-Type, BNC, and RCA compression connectors
- Works with RG59, RG6, and RG6 Quad Coaxial Cable
- Ratcheting Action
- Steel Frame
Q: What are the different types of Coaxial Connectors?
A: The 3 main types of connectors are :
- Compression: Compression connectors give the best connectivity and are waterproof. A compression tool is required for termination.
- Crimp: Crimp connectors are more commonly used because of their low cost as well of ease of termination. Crimp connectors come with an attached or separate crimp ring. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Crimp connectors require a crimp tool for termination.
- Twist on: Twist on connectors are the easiest to terminate. Twist on connectors are threaded on to the out jacket of a coaxial cable. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Tools are not required for termination of the twist on style.