ICC Compression Tool for RG59 & RG6 - F Type
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax Compression Tool - ICC Compression Tool for RG59 & RG6 - F Type
This Universal Compression Tool is perfect for most F-Type compression connectors. It is compatible with F-Type connectors for RG59, RG6, and RG6 Quad coaxial cable. This tool features an ergonomic design to provide a comfortable grip and to prevent slippage during compression.
- Terminates F Compression Connectors
- Use RG59, RG6, and RG6 Quad Coaxial Cable
- Spring-loaded Action
- Built-in cable cutter
- Steel Frame
- Ergonomic Design
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What are the different types of Coaxial Connectors?
A: The 3 main types of connectors are :
- Compression: Compression connectors give the best connectivity and are waterproof. A compression tool is required for termination.
- Crimp: Crimp connectors are more commonly used because of their low cost as well of ease of termination. Crimp connectors come with an attached or separate crimp ring. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Crimp connectors require a crimp tool for termination.
- Twist on: Twist on connectors are the easiest to terminate. Twist on connectors are threaded on to the out jacket of a coaxial cable. These are not waterproof and should be used indoors. Tools are not required for termination of the twist on style.