FME Female to SMA Female Adapter
|Quantity Discount Pricing|
Coax adapters are the perfect way to quickly change the gender or connector type on an already-terminated cable. This nickel-plated coaxial adapter has an FME female connector opposite an SMA female connector.
- Connector A: FME Female
- Connector B: SMA Female
- Brass body
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in the European Union. It stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive.
REACH, a European Union regulation addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment. It stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of chemicals.
The WEEE Directive set collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods in the European community. It stands for Wate Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
* The following information is for information purposes only. It does not guarantee that the product adheres to the following standards. Please check the product description for specific certifications.
Q: What does FME stand for?
A: FME stand for 'For Mobile Equipment'
Q: What are FME connectors commonly used for?
A: FME connectors are used on RF equipment. Because of their small size they are usually used in small spaces.
Q: What is an SMA connector?
A: Subminiature A or SMA connectors are a threaded RF connector.
Q: What is an SMA connector commonly used for?
A: An SMA connector is commonly used in GPS wireless LAN telecommunication and testing instruments.
Q: How can I tell the difference between standard and reverse polarity connectors?
- A standard male will be internally threaded with a male pin.
- A standard female will be externally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity male will be internally threaded and accept a pin.
- A reverse polarity female will be externally threaded with a male pin.